There's no telling how far I'll go


The best part about Dapper day? It's a weekend long event which means double the fashion and Disney. Day two this spring took place at Epcot my favorite park and I may be biased but it was definitely the best of the days. This weekend was extra special because I got to spend it with with my dear friends Maggie and Cailey. They are my co-hosts on our podcast Mainstreetstylepodcast , our combined love of Disney and all things dapper made this weekend simply unforgettable. We even had a meetup to celebrate being all together for the weekend, and it was magical! Meeting so many of you lovely folks on Dapper day is always my favorite part of the weekend. Nothing beats meeting like minded individuals who share a love of fashion and all things Disney. Keep scrolling to see our day two adventures and the lovely folks we met along the way.




Dapper folks



















dapper looks



Maui's Outfit details: 1950's tan jacket-vintage/Olive green pants-thrifted/Brown oxfords-thrifted/White button down-thrifted


Accessories: Black and brown umbrella-thrifted/ 1940's straw boater hat-vintage/ Maui Pin-WDW/Black and brown pocket square-thrifted






Te fi ti's outfit details: 1950's strapless green floral gown- vintage(hand dyed and flowers added)/ Rose gold ballet flats-thrifted/Jennifer petticoats-Malco modes




Accessories:1950's pink petal hat -vintage/ 1950's green floral clip on earrings-vintage/ 1950's pink floral brooch-vintage/1950's pink headscarf worn as belt-vintage/Te fi ti pin-fanflaire



(Photo by Will Thorpe)

I hope you enjoyed reading about my dapper day weekend adventures. I've said this time and time again but it always rings true, Dapper day weekend is my favorite weekend of the year. I especially enjoyed this weekend because I got to share it with all of you! Thank you for all the love and support,you folks made it the best dapper day yet. It was a weekend full of love,laughter,adventures and memories to last a lifetime. Its it Fall Dapper day yet? Until the fall Epcot,we had a ball!

Thank you Erick Paul Photography for taking these amazing photos. 

                
If you have any comments, questions or even suggestions on what you'd like to see me do next, feel free to comment below and I'll do my best to reply in a timely manner.


As always thanks for reading, may your days be filled with pretty dresses, dapper clothes & a lot of happiness. 



Paola xx 
aka "thehepburnmovement" 

2 comments