Lavender fields forever







It's finally my favorite time of year! I love fall and everything that it brings. Its the season of pumpkin flavored items, cozy sweaters,changing leaves and cooler weather. Okay that doesn't happen in Florida but a girl can dream. I still love fall because it houses some of my favorite events like my birthday,Halloween and spooky season. As the weather transitions from summer to fall so does my wardrobe. I'd be lying if I said the change was super drastic because as you all know Florida doesn't have any real seasons. Despite that I like to switch things up a little to give the illusion of fall here. One of my favorite ways to do that is to pull out pieces that are quintessentially fall like plaid,mustard,orange,berry colors etc. you get the gist. You'll never get me to stop wearing pastels as they're my favorite but something about adding darker shades to my repertoire helps me get in the spirit even if the weather doesn't cooperate. Goodbye summer and hello fall! Keep scrolling to see one of my favorite ways to dress up for the new season.
























Just a touch of lavender

outfit details: 1950's lavender plaid dress-vintage/black lace up flats-gifted/Jennifer petticoat-malco modes

Accessories: 1950's black pleated hat-vintage/ 1950's purple earrings-vintage/black skinny belt-thrifted

Makeup details: Brows, Lashes & Liner: Black cake Mascara - Besame Cosmetics/ Eyes: Air Palette- NYX Cosmetics/ Cheeks: Rose delicate rogue-Besame Cosmetics/ Lips: Waterlilly blossom red -Besame cosmetics


I hope you folks on the western hemisphere are enjoying fall. While its technically been in full swing for awhile here,it doesn't feel like it yet in Florida. I am forever an optimist so I'll keep dressing for the occasion in hopes that the weather will soon follow suit. Does your wardrobe change depending on the seasons ,or are you more of  a just wear the same pieces with layers kind of person? I for one love the ability to wear different clothes for the season and get creative with my wardrobe as the weather cools down. So definitely keep your eyes peeled for more fall/ spooky themed outfits to celebrate the season!

Thank you Erick Paul Photography for taking these amazing photos. 

If you have any comments, questions or even suggestions on who you'd like to see me dress up as next, feel free to comment below and I'll do my best to reply in a timely manner.


As always thanks for reading, may your days be filled with pretty dresses, dapper clothes & a lot of happiness. 




Paola xx aka "thehepburnmovement"



1 comment

  1. I ADORE this color on you! And what a fun dress too!

    xoxo
    -Janey

    ReplyDelete