Paint with all the colors of the wind







It's festival season once more at Epcot! if you've been following me for a while then you know two very important things about me. I love Epcot, it's my favorite Disney park and the festivals are the best time to visit. Today I wanted to highlight the relatively new festival Epcot International festival of the arts. It doesn't get as much love as the other omes but it's quickly become one I look forward to every year!

The thing I like most about the art festival other than the booths showcasing different artist's work is how the park itself becomes a work of art. Almost every country has a little gem of hidden Disney art. It's almost like searching for easter eggs or a fun scavenger hunt trying to find them all. The characters even join in on the fun Some of the meet and greet have their very own painting that you can take pictures with as well. It makes the whole festival truly interactive and special. Now I didn't want to give every spot away so I only shared my favorite few. You'll have to go visit the festival to find the rest, but I promise it'll be worth it. Keep scrolling to see more of the festival and my rainbow inspired outfit for the occasion.




Painting around the world




Add a little color to it!





outfit details: 1950's yellow dress worn as top-vintage/ 1950's pastel striped dress worn as skirt-siglovintage.Gold ballet flats-amazon/Gold braided belt-thrifted


Details: 1950's yellow floral hat-vintage/ 1950's yellow gloves/vintage/1950's pink floral brooch-lottydottyvintage/Yellow rose earrings-insomniac creatioms


I hope you enjoyed my festival of the arts blog post! Epcot holds such a special place in my heart, I love seeing it grow in popularity as it truly is magical to me.
While the arts festival isn't my number one choice (flower and garden will always be my favorite festival).There's no denying the way the park comes to life with the added artwork, interactive experiences and even hidden gems everywhere. It's a festival worth visiting! I can't wait to see it again next year!




If you have any comments, questions or even suggestions on what you'd like to see me do next, feel free to comment below and I'll do my best to reply in a timely manner.


As always thanks for reading, may your days be filled with pretty dresses, dapper clothes & a lot of happiness. 


Paola xx aka "thehepburnmovement"

Special thanks to   Erick Paul Photography for the photos!

No comments