Where in the world is "thehepburnmovement"?







Guess who's back? Back again! If you guessed me then you were correct. I know I've been on a bit of a hiatus these last few months so thank you for still being here. January marked four years of blogging at "thehepburnmovement". It seems like the time flashed by in the blink of an eye. I remember when I  first started I was just a girl with a dream and my cellphone. I didn't know how I was going to do it, I just knew I had to get my ideas out there. All I wanted was to share my love of fashion with the world and find a place to belong too. So much has changed and I had to remember why I started blogging in the first place. I needed the break, not just for my mental health but to really figure out where I wanted to go next and what I wanted to do with this space. I'm finally in a place where  I'm ready to try again, to share more of me with all of you & as always to share the fabulous clothes I wear along the way. So let's do a little recap of the last few months and get caught up, shall we? Here's to four years and many more!


Where have you been?


Lola  Hepburn is the name on everyone's lips and for good reason. I was on a roll in 2019, churning out blog posts weekly and sharing so many new ideas/people with you. It felt like I had found a groove and couldn't be stopped. Until all of a sudden, I did with no word of warning. For that, I truly apologize because it wasn't planned at all. I simply became overwhelmed with everything I had on my plate. I was trying to balance my social life, work, school, and blogging. I began to experience burn out like never before and knew I needed to change things. I stepped back and put all my focus into school to graduate and it has been a huge transitional period for me. These past four years all I did was work, school, sleep, and repeat. Except for the weekend days I kept for my own sanity my life was that routine every day for four years. So when I graduated I was left wondering what comes next? Where do I go from here? I needed a break. I took the time to travel, to make new memories, friendships, to figure out who I was outside of all of that and most importantly to rest. Thank you for being patient with me and offering love/support during this time. I'm excited to see what adventures this year has in store for us!

What have you been up to?

The last few months have been tumultuous, unnerving and exhilarating to say the least. I have gone on more adventures, had more new experiences, made more new friends than I have in a long time. What have I been doing while I was away? Well, let's see. In October I celebrated my 24th birthday in Colorado with three of the most amazing friends ever, November I went to Chicago with Martin for his birthday and the trio was also reunited for an unforgettable albeit cold dapper day(a blog post for dapper day is coming up next I promise). December I graduated with my best friends from university, and January I spent time in New York with my Mom & tried to figure out what direction I wanted my life to go in next. It's a lot to take in I know, things are finally settling down so I can share it all with you. I'll do my best to keep you updated from now on I promise, I'll stop my rambling so you can enjoy the pictures! (we all know that's what you're really here for.)

October 2019 -Denver Colorado



November 2019 - Chicago, Ilinois 

December 2019- GRADUATION DAY!


January 2019- New York



Thank you for your tremendous support and love over the last four years. I couldn't have made it this far without all of you here. I know that there have been many changes since the blog first began but I am so grateful for every single one of you. Let's make 2020 and this fourth year of being together unforgettable. Thank you for sticking by me despite my absence, I can't wait to see what adventures this year has in store for us!

I
f you have any comments, questions or even suggestions on what you'd like to see me do next, feel free to comment below and I'll do my best to reply in a timely manner.


As always thanks for reading, may your days be filled with pretty dresses, dapper clothes & a lot of happiness. 


Paola xx aka "thehepburnmovement"

Special thanks to   Erick Paul Photography for the castle photos!

No comments