Who's the leader of the club?



It's Mickey mouse ofcourse. This year Mickey is celebrating 90 years of magic, can you believe it? Feels like just yesterday I discovered Mickey mouse and my love for Disney. Mickey mouse is an icon in every way shape and form. He revolutionized the animation world and opened the door to a whole new world of wonder and possibilities. It'll come as no surprise to you that Mickey mouse has endless merchandise made in his likeness, from hats to books,to shows even food. Mickey is a symbol of universal magic and hope all around the world. The celebrations for his 90th have been spectacular but none quite as exciting as Besame Cosmetics release of a Mickey Mouse inspired set. As most of you know, I'm a tried and true Besame girl they're my favorite make up brand hands down. When I saw they were releasing another Disney inspired collection blending my love of makeup with Mickey himself, I was beside myself with excitement. I am so thankful to Besame for sending me the set to review. Ready to celebrate Mickey with me? Keep Scrolling to read my thoughts on the set & to see how I styled it!






About the collection

The collection was created in honor of Mickey's 90th birthday by Besame cosmetics in Collaboration with Disney. It is a limited edition set, so if you've been eyeing it don't wait because it won't be here forever.

Now what exactly does the collection entail? Well it is sold as a set with the compact,or you can purchase the two lipsticks separately. The set according to Besame cosmetics website "This limited edition set includes two brand new lipstick shades, Mickey Red and Ink and Paint. The two lipsticks are packaged in a collectable box with a gold plated, plastic compact mirror decorated with Mickey's likeness."

This set is for Disney connoisseurs and lipstick lovers alike as it blends them seamlessly in this wonderful collection!

Review



Mickey Red: Mickey red is said to be a classic cool toned red with a strawberry pink undertone. As a lover of red lipsticks, I couldn't be more in love with this lipstick. It's my new favorite lipstick, it's that perfect bright red I always struggle to find. Even when it fades it still packs a punch of color thanks to the pink undertones.



Ink and paint: Ink and paint is described as a sheer black berry lipstick that adjusts to your PH to give you, your very 0wn unique berry shade. The word sheer scared me a little when I first heard about this lipstick,but all of my fears were thrown out the window as soon as I put it on. This is a color that can be easily buildable for a lighter or deeper look. It truly is the most perfect berry shade for me, I don't own any other color like it.



Makeup & styling


Makeup: Brows,lashes & Liner- Black cake mascara -Besame cosmetics/Eyes: Agent Carter Palette-Besame cosmetics/Cheeks: Rose delicate rogue-Besame cosmetics/Lips: Mickey Red- Besame cosmetics

Outfit: Black 3/4 black cardigan- Mak sweater/ white blouse-thrifted/ 1950's red dress worn as skirt-vintage/Gold ballet flats-amazon/ 1950's yellow gloves-vintage/Mickey Popcorn bucket-WDW/Mickey mouse pin-rexclotheirs/Besame lipstick pin-Besame cosmetics/ 1950's yellow hoop earrings-thrifted
Makeup: Brows,lashes & Liner- Black cake mascara -Besame cosmetics/Eyes: Agent Carter Palette-Besame cosmetics/ Cheeks: Rose delicate rogue-Besame cosmetics/Lips: Ink and paint - Besame cosmetics


Outfit: Black 3/4 black cardigan- Mak sweater/ white blouse-thrifted/ 1950's red dress worn as skirt-vintage/Gold ballet flats-amazon/ 1950's yellow gloves-vintage/Mickey Popcorn bucket-WDW/Mickey mouse pin-rexclotheirs/Besame lipstick pin-Besame cosmetics/ 1950's yellow hoop earrings-vintage


I hope you enjoyed this review of Besame cosmetics new limited edition Mickey mouse collection. I for one am head over heels over it and am so thankful to them for sending it to to try it and review it. Nothing makes me happier than being able to share my love of makeup and disney with all of you. This was such a  fun review to do, as a huge disney fan and I cannot recommend Besame cosmetics enough. They're my favorite makeup brand for a reason, if you're on the fence about trying them out don't wait! Which lipstick is your favorite Mickey red or Ink and paint?


Thank you Erick Paul Photography for taking these amazing photos. 

Besame:                                                 Erick Paul Photo


If you have any comments, questions or even suggestions on what you'd like to see me review next, feel free to comment below and we'll do  our  best to reply in a timely manner.



As always thanks for reading, may your days be filled with pretty dresses, dapper clothes & a lot of happiness. 


Paola xx 
aka "thehepburnmovement" 




*DISCLAIMER: These items were given to me for free by Besame, but all thoughts and opinions are my own. *

No comments