All abloom in Epcot!









If you've been following me for awhile then you know that I introduced the "Disney days" section on the blog, after popular demand as a way to share my Disney bounding adventures with all of you. As the blog has grown and evolved so has my style and while I still do a lot of Disney bounding, I want to share all of my Disney style with you. So I decided what better way to kick off this change than with my favorite person at our favorite park during our favorite festival?(are you sensing a pattern here?). 


This will include anything from themed outfits to just my everyday style at the parks to offer you a more realistic glimpse into who I am and to share more of my outfits with you. It'll come as no surprise to anyone that I love dressing up to the parks especially if I have my partner in crime with me. Time to take a step in a new direction! For today's post I'm sharing outfits we wore to celebrate Epcot's flower and garden festival. Keep an eye out to see what adventure's I'll go on next! In the meantime make sure you scroll the whole way through to see what shenanigans we got up to and what we wore to our favorite festival of all!



I bloom when I am with you







She must be a wild flower


Outfit details: red&white gingham dress-gifted/pink ballet flats-old navy


Accessories: 1950's wide brim sunhat-vintage/Minnie pretzel pin-enchanted thoughts club/ Pink ballet flats-Thrifted

 



  1. Outfit details: Red halter top-thrifted/ Alice in wonderland print skirt-Vance clothing/Gold ballet flats-Amazon




Accessories: 1950's red rose hat-vintage/1950's green floral clip on earrings-vintage/1950's flowers in pot pin-vintage








I hope you enjoyed reading and seeing my adventures with my partner in crime Anna. We love getting dressed up and going to the parks together,themed or not. Flower and garden holds such a special place in our hearts,so we knew we had to go all out and celebrate together. We love being able to be creative with our style and the parks really help us step outside of the box and try new things,with a bit of magic involved. We believe every outing is an excuse to dress up and share with the world, and we couldn't think of a better place to do it than Disney. Do you like dressing up to visit the parks too? Let us know!


Thank you Erick Paul Photography for taking these amazing photos. 

If you have any comments, questions or even suggestions on what I should wear next feel free to comment below and I'll do my best to reply in a timely manner.


As always thanks for reading, may your days be filled with pretty dresses, dapper clothes & a lot of happiness. 

Paola xx aka "thehepburnmovement"

No comments